Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Adventures of Sami Rogan


*Singing to self....*



"Catch a falling star, and put it in your pocket. Never let it fade away....."







"My Mommy always sings this to me at bedtime."



"An' then she kisses me on the forehead, an' tucks me up all safe an' secure." "Then she wishes me Sweet Dreams."



"I love my Mommy, but she doesn't know me very well at all."




"Oh, Hello! I'm Samie. Samie Rogan. Short for Samantha."


"It's nice to meet ya!"


"Mommy's already gone for the day, She usually is. Her name is Sara."


"Guess I'll have to 'muse m'self again..........I know!"


"Why don' ya come play with me?"






"Now ta let 'em know I'm awake..........DAAAAADDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!"
*giggling softly*
"Jus' ta let ya in on a li'l secret, I'm not at all upset right now, but I jus' Looooove the way they come running! "







"Good Mornin', Daddy!"



"Yep, That's my dad, I got him soooo wrapped! His name is Karl. Everyone tells me I'm jus' like him, but I don' get it."
"I love him, but he laughs at me an awful lot... jus' shakes his head back and forth, and calls me 'his Gorgeous Gadoofus'. Wonder if he ever gets dizzy?" "What's a Gadoofus anyways?"





"Good Mornin', Joshie!"



"He hates it when I call him that. Always yelling that his name is Josh. Not Joshua, not Joshie....just Josh!" "Heh heh heh...."
"I love watchin' him get mad, He turns sooooo red!"



" He's my big brother, so I figure it's my duty to really make him mad, keep him in line, and put all the blame on him."



"But he looks out for me."



"Told me it was 'cause he's the only one who get's to pick on me, whatever that means."





" Ahhhhhhhh! That hit the spot!"



"Ooopppsss! Sorry." "Mommy says I'm not s'posed to talk with my mouth full, but I forget sometimes."



"There's so many thin's that Mommy tells me I have ta do. But how's I'm s'posed to 'member them all?"




"There goes Joshie. He says he goes to school in that thin'."


"Not sure I believe him."


The first time I saw it.....I got sooooo scared!"


"Here comes this Big, Scary, Yellow Monster..opened it's mouth up, so big, and ate Joshie right up!"


"Dumb ol' Joshie....never saw it comin'."


"He walked right on up into it himself."


"But that's ok....a little while later, and it came back, tummy all rumbly , and squealing in pain!"


"Threw Joshie up, right on the sidewalk too!"


"Figure it's 'cause he's so rotten."


"What's school anyways......?"






"Good Mornin' Nanny!" I am sooooo glad ya didn't leave me too!"



"By the time I finish breakfast, everyone's gone."



"Her name is Karen, but I call her Poppins."



"At least I did after she made me sit and watch it with her."



"And I had soooo many other thin's I coulda been doin'."



"And jus' how does she know when I am doin' somethin' fun, anyways?"



Always seems ta pop up, jus' when thin's get interestin'."



"Like the time I was rescuin' the fish."



I figured he needed air! I was savin' him, I swear it! But NOOOO! Had ta pull me 'way from the tank jus' as I almost had 'im!"



"We don't have fish anymore. I guess they shoulda let me rescue 'im, huh."




"Shhhhhh....Nanny went out ta get the paper. Think I 'll go out the other way." "Look out World! Here I come!!!!"



"Man! This tippytoey business is hard.....come on! But as the guy on T.V. says be vewy vewy quiet!"




"Well, here I am. Outside.....at last." "Even made it all the way 'round the house. So proud of me!"



"Thought for awhile there I'd made a wrong turn in that Al's Bar-B-Queckey place."



"At least that's what that bunny on the T.V. says."



"Hope they have more than carrots. I hate carrots!"



"Always wanted to travel jus' like him. He goes everywhere!" "



He's even met the Abumbliemabull Snow Man!"





"I like snow. So pretty and soft looking. Never thought it'd be cold tho'."



"And like the T.V. says...'Tastes great, Less feelin'!" " Just glad it don' taste like glue. Joshie was so mad at me......"



"I keep hearing that there are different kinds of snow, but it all looks the same ta me. Guess I'll try ta find some yellow snow....."



"wonder what that will taste like? Lemony, or buttery I guess....they're both yellow."




"Oh this is soooo much fun! I could stay here forever...."


"or at least 'til they find me."


" And they always do.....uh oh!"


"Gotta go potty now...Better get moving......"


" Not sure if I will make it.....gotta crawl faster....."






"almost there.... just around the........OooooooLookyThere! It's the Moosicmabobberthingy, or what ever they call it."



" I love to listen to this when Mommy and Daddy are playin' with it. But when Joshie plays...well...it sounds like daddy in the bathroom."



"But don't tell him I said that....He might shake his head again, and get dizzy." "Someday, I'm goin' ta be the bestest player in the world, just as soon as I'm big 'nough ta reach it!"



"Eeeeewwww...Squishy.......ok, where's Poppins when I need her?"




"Much better! Thanks Nanny!"



"Hey!.... What are you looking at? This is personal ya know.......does she have to use so much of that?"



"Ah... ah... aaahhhhchhhoooooo!"



"Bless Me!"



"Well, what else can I say? It was me sneezin', not you."




" Wait a minute...bath time already?"



"Man, I musta made a bigger mess than I thought."



"Come ta think of it, I am kinda cold......



Let me just grab my nose....



it looks soooo deep....



where's my rubber duckie?"



" I don' really mind bath time, but I figure if I don' learn how ta speak up for m'self now...I never will."



"And then I'll never get my own way."



"You ever have that problem?"




"That was kinda fun...



especially when I splashed ya right in the kisser Nanny!"



"Teached you ta not pay 'tention ta me.....hee hee hee!"



" Can we do it again?"



"Nah, I din't think she'd fall for it either......"



"but it was worth a try...oh well there's always tomorrow."




"Holy MoCheesemus Nanny!


That's a looooonnnng waaaaaaay doooooowwwwn........"






"Nappy time......ya don' tuck me up like Mommy does. But I guess it'll do." "'Sides when I wake up ...everyone will be home again, and I'll have people ta 'muse me.......now don' do anythin' I wouldn't do!"



"I used ta hate nappy time, but now that I'm older, I kinda gotta look at it thisa way....



a woman always needs her booooty sleep.



'Sides it keeps 'em on their toes when I am fully rested up and rarin' ta go......"




"Huuuhhhnnn....what's that noise?"



"Whatd'ya do this time Poppins? Set the house on fire?"



" And I was having such a gooood dream, too....."



"Do me a favor an' go lookin' for me while I get the sleeps outta my eyes, willya? Thanks!"





....................









"Poppins DID set the house on Fiiiirrrrreeee!"



"Now what am I s'posed to do? Mommy tol' me over an' over....if I EVER hear this noise ta go outside..No Matter What!"



"Go looky again an' let me know what ya are seein'."




..................






"So you're sayin' there's a big ol' fireman in my house?"



"In the Kitchen?"



" 'Cause Poppins set the stove on fire?"



"Hey, no fair! Where ya goin'? Hey! What about Sami......?"



"This thin' seems ta be stuck."



"Hey! ..... don' forget about me!!!!!."



"Lemme out! Lemme out! Leeeeemmmmmeeeeoooouuutttt!!!!!!!"



"I wanna Seeeee!!!"





..................







"It's so quiet now. Where's Poppins?"



"What's going oooonnnnn!!!!!!! Somebody TELL me!!!!"



" Why do I always miss the goooood stuuuuuufffff!!!!"




"Guess I just have to sit here and wait."



"What ta do.....What ta do....."



"Mommy never let's me do this. Don' know why. She says it's not very ladylike." "Or nice."
"But it feels good, and my fingers fit so perfect. Jus' the right size!"



"So what else are ya s'posed ta do with 'em, I'd like ta know......"






"Ah Ha!!! Gotchya!!!"






"Eeeeeewwww! It won't come off!"



"Hmmmmm....sticky, like glue, wonder what it tastes like......"



"Wait a minute, it's green too! Like peas, and lima beans...."



"I don't like peas and lima beans!"



"But Mommy says I should eat 'em 'cause they're good for me.........."



"well...here goes....."






"Hiiiii Nanny! Sooooo glad to see ya 'gain!!!"



"Got somethin' for ya........right here........on your arm......whew!!!!!"



.....that was close!"




"Hi! Joshie....so glad to see ya again."



"You'll never guess what happened today."



"Well, it's like this....."



"Poppinssetthehouseonfirean'IwassoooomadthatIdin't gettaseeitandsoIcriedjustlikethisand....what?"



"Whatchya call me?"



"You'd better take that back!"



"You won't?"



"I'm gonna tell if you don'!"



You don' care?"



"Stop calling me a crybaby!! I'm NOT a CRYBABY! I'm Tellliiinnnn'!!!" "MOMMY!!!!! Joshies bein' mean to me again!!!!" "You're gonna be in Big Trouble Mister! You just wait an' see!" "MOMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!"



"Sometimes ya just gotta show 'em who's Boss around here."



"And that would be Me!"




"I love it when Daddy plays with me!"



"But sometimes he tickles me too much, and then I have ta pee."



But I'm laughing sooo much and I don' want him ta stop......."



"good thin' I'm wearin' pull ups, huh!"






" What's this?"


"And it's Open?"


"Aaaand no one's lookin'?"


"Oh Joy of Joys!!!!!! Hee hee hee heee heee heee!!!" "THIS is gonna be fun!"



"Splish! Splash" I was takin' a bath........"



" Come on, this is fun......"



"an' I know ya know the words....oh..it's coooooold water....brrrrrr!".




"Uh Oh!!!!!!!!!"



"It wasn't Me! Honest! Joshie did it!"



"I saw him with my own two eyeballs!"



...........



" I loooovee you Mommy!"



............



"Not workin' is it? You don' believe me d'ya...."



"Ok...I'm busted...but ain' I jus' soooooo cuuuuuuute!"




"Not another bath......"



"Wait!"



"What ever happened to any sense 'til proven glitt'ry?"



"I want my lawyer!"



"I demand a fair trail..........of my pears even!"



".......and still no rubber duckie! "




" I hope ya had as much fun today, as I did."
"And I think you all have learned a very valuable lesson......"



"If I'm Quiet....You'd Better Find Me!"









Author's Note:



I'd like to once again thank all the custom content creator's, without whom my stories would not be possible.





And I would also like to mention that it is such a relief to be able to type like an adult again. I hadn't realized just how much I had taken my own spelling skills for granted. Yes, I make mistakes, but with this story, I believe I have broken every rule I knew of, and quite a few more that I didn't .





I hope you have enjoyed Sami's Journey as much as I have!!!









23 comments:

S@n said...

LOVE IT!!!


I laughed so much and so hard!!

Such a cute little baby!! love the way she talks, you shouldn't let her watch that much TV though:P

Love it:D you are so funny:P


is there going to be another part?

REally hope so!!!:D

S@n said...

:D I just admire the way you write about everything:D

love, comedy, fantasy, everything i have read from you it's so different.

My stories are always dramatic, cause like a good drama queen is the only genre I am good at, but you, oh girl, you can write about everything you want and you are still good!! :D

:D lol I love what you do!
Your pictures are getting better, love them too!!

:P

chardonnay said...

Thanks Sandy! I am so glad you loved it!

Don't know if there's gonna be another part yet or not.
She's a little older now....as she would put it..."I'm all growed up now." So I would have to take it from there.I have been considering it tho' But I want to play a little bit with BV first so that I can get a feel for all the possibilities.

I am so glad someone caught on to the fact that kids are very highly impressed by what they see, and unfortunately in todays world, Television is such a huge part of that.

Thanks again Sandy....for all your help, and the lovely comments too.

BTW have you tried any other genre? You won't know 'til you try....just ask Sami!!!! LOL!!!!

Leah said...

any sense 'til proven glitt'ry!
Melissa, you had me on the floor there. And peeing my pants, too!

Ok, OK, I'm lying, but it could've been true, if I hadn't been to the loo just half an hour ago, LOL!

Such a cute little girl, so naughty - that's how I like them best!

You know what?
I'll Be Back

chardonnay said...

You thought you laughed hard?!?

You don't know how many trips to the loo I made during this adventure....I even starting singing "Skip to my loo" everytime I went.....

And all the memories....oh my...some of this is based on my own girls...who take after their mother...might I add....but I also was watching my grandson, so some of it is based on him toddling around and trying to learn how to speak....

it has been such a wonderful experience trying to recapture what it was like as a child that young. I wasn't sure I could do it...


and Yes...Sami is a very naughty little girl...and I love'em that way the best also...otherwise I wouldn't have had such insight...


do you know what it's like trying to climb inside the heaad of a toddler...?????

mjkj said...

Aaaww, sooo cute :)

I really love it =D

But I 'ave to say it is quite hard to read (well, at least for me) =P

She is soo adorable =) but yellow snow??? Yuck!!!

*hands over rubber duck* here enjoy :)

mjkj

chardonnay said...

Thanks Michael...this is the first one of my stories you have commented on! Yay Me!!!!!

Thanks for the duckie...I'll make sure Sami gets it right away!!!!

It wasn't easy to write let me state that again...

Glad you liked it!!!

Some of the things she said ..you have to understand American television and the big impact it has on our society.

As for the rest..also needed is an understanding of American rights...once you get familiar with those...

Unless there's another reason....of course...

thewynd said...

Oh Melissa this has become my new favorite make-me-laugh-when-I'm-blue story! She is adorable!!

I'm sorry...was that a jar of her pears???

You did good! No, great! And your snaps were unbelievable. Fantastic job...can't wait for more!

chardonnay said...

Thanks Gayle...so glad you loved it....hope it brought many memories and many smiles!!!!!

And yes, it is a jar of her pears!!!! Just wished I thought of that myself......
but the effort to come up with any sense 'til proven glitt'ry kinda snatched the last of my brain power that night.....LOL!!!!!

S.B. said...

So sweet and cute! You had me going there for a minute -- I thought she was going to wander off through the snow down the street or something!

Really beautiful shots! I loved every one of them!

chardonnay said...

I had seriously considered doing that, but she was starting to turn blue on me...LOL!!!!

Thanks Beth..Glad you liked it. I have been practising....that's what started this whole story....

but I hope you had as much fun as I did....

Damon said...

I like it i have my two HANDS now clapping because it was that good will there be another part?

chardonnay said...

I figured you would like it...you know EXACTLY how litle sisters can be.......LOL!!!!

So glad you really liked it....Thanks Damon...

and now you know that Little words can be powerful too!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this!
I hope there'll be another part, because... Well, because I want to read more!

chardonnay said...

I am so glad you liked it Lizzy!!!!

And comments from youare so rare, that it makes them that much sweeter!!!!!

scarlet_white said...

Coolness, it is so cute, nothing dramatic ever happens yet is is very interesting and original, and the girl is charming too. Her brother wants to pick on her, I wonder how will get alomng as they grow older

chardonnay said...

How much drama can a toddler get into? That's a very good question.

Not much more than she did here.

I am glad you liked it....I am wondering how they will get along when older too!

Anonymous said...

Dear Chardonnay, this was by far the most sweet Sim story I have ever read! :wub: :rah: Sami is ADORABLE and so BEAUTIFUL! :wub: Love the pictures were you catch her doing all her 'adventures'! AWESOME dialog! I could actually hear her little, sweet voice in my head as I read it! Love the sepia pics with the nanny and fireman! :rah: This story was tender, sweet, and just plain lovely! :wub:

chardonnay said...

Thank you so very much, Zayuri!!!


I absolutely loved doing this one, even when it was driving me crazy!!!

it helped to have had two daughters to base it upon!!!

But I just couldn't resist!

Gracia said...

I just read it for the second time... (First time I didn't find out how to post comments... ;-)
But ow, how recogisable... I love it...

chardonnay said...

Thanks Gracia, I am glad you enjoyed it a second time...and hopefully many more times to come.

Colliegirl said...

That was fabulous, Melissa! I loved it! You have such a funny sense of humor!

Sami must be a 9-12 month old genious! She sure has that family wrapped around her little fingers! LOL! :)

You ought to write about her some more! That was really good! :)

chardonnay said...

Thanks Tammy!!!

I had to go back and re-read it myself last night after our coversation on the forum.

I had forgotten so much of what I had put in there. I was reading it with completely fresh eyes...I was laughing so hard I almost had tears running down my own cheeks.

And I wrote the darn thing!!!!

Cheeky little filly isn't she? God I love her!! Alas, I lost that NH before I learned how to make back ups. I had wanted to explore her relationship with Joshie. Heh heh heh!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Melissa. And I am a Domestic Dictator. I rule my household with determination and sheer grit. And if you believe that, then I've got a bridge to sell you. Somewhere. And if you give me enough time, I'll figure out where. If I had to really describe myself, then I am at a loss for words. But I shall try. I would say I am a very creative person, with a sometimes big mouth, and a quick, and weird sense of humor. I like to write. I have written poetry, and stories. Some of these stories are based on the Sims2 Game.

CopyRights

Writing and pictures by Melissa

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Proud member of

SimTales

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP